ICELAND - NATURE PT I

09:00



And we have made it to Icelandic nature photos. The true me got wild again. Crawling around bushes and rolling in mud. Jep that's the real me behind the 'stay strong' look.

Since the first day with car was more likely foggy and rainy we had to take maximum of the second day. Luckily it gave us some mercy with weather. We woke up to beautiful sunrise inbetween the mountains. The only thing that could bother was the pinching cold which had came between 5 layers of clothes while sleeping in car. But few runs around our friend Volkswagen and ready to go again.

I am truly blessed that my partner in crime is also into photography so it's not a problem to stop by almost every view just to take few shots, haha. With other people I am always afraid to ask a pitstop just to take photos, silly me. But these photos are just from the morning, wait till you see the photos from afternoon!

Cya in next post,
xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe