MY HAPPY PLACE - MOUNTAINS

07:00



This was probably the most favorite part of our trip. Climbing to mountain and just enjoying the air rushing through you. YES, it was freakin windy in there and YES all of it looks so much smaller from the photos, but trying to do my best. This was one of the sideroads places. As I said in previous post, if it's safe then try them definetely out!

We got there totally randomly and when a path goes somewhere up then it's really hard to say no. It was so quiet in there, I mean no human voices, only nature doing his thing. We were just lying with Margus on one rock on the top, being quiet and taking a piece of nature to our souls. Haha, it seems so weird to explain that but yeah. This place got a very special place in our hearts. I also love the photos. Some of them have kind of Tumblrish feeling. I hope you enjoy them too!

Cya in next post,
xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe