GERMANY - FLOWER GIRL

09:00

Photos Margus Mäe
Editing Me
And another travelpost is here! A short weekend in Germany. But why? - Some of my dear bf relatives live in there. We were visiting one of his sisters for birthday. These few breaths in there were enough to feel the real spring in our lungs. No extra coats and scarfs, pure luxury. And what's most important, the blooming had started. My luckytime, You know how I love flowers, I wish my home would be filled with ones all the time. Dreams, dreams...

Even though my outfits are quite comfy these days I love to spice it up with some sunglasses. This spring-summer sunglasses trend is definetely colored glass sunglasses. You pick the color - pink, blue, yellow, orange and start your Tumblr inspired photoshoot. Mine are from ebay. Let me know if you want specific link. Also I am wearing my own small-brand leather accessories. Link HERE. Hopefully will do a bigger post about it soon.

Until then cya in next post,
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe